weight loss yoga video
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Think Outside The Box: 5 Unique weight loss methods
When most people think about losing weight, all they can think of is spending hour after hour on a treadmill. One reason that losing weight can be such a challenge is that conventional weight loss methods are usually extremely boring. However, getting rid of those extra pounds does not have to be an unpleasant tasks. Here are five out of the box techniques for losing weight:
1) Shopping: Yes, this is not a typo. As crazy as it may seem, shopping can help you lose weight. Shopping takes a conventional weight loss method and puts a more enjoyable spin on it. Instead of walking for an hour on a treadmill and staring at the wall, you can walk and burn calories while searching for the perfect new shirt. The next time you head out for a day of shopping, try to minimize the amount of time you spend in the car. Instead of driving from one shopping center to the next, take the time to walk. Doing so will ensure that you will be buying smaller sizes in no time!
2) Rock Climbing Gym: Although actual rock climbing requires a lot of planning and preparation, a rock climbing gym gets rid of all the hassle and provides you with instant access to the benefits of rock climbing. A rock climbing gym can provide you with an exciting full body workout that will help you burn hundreds of calories.
3) Nintendo Wii: Recently, a Wii enthusiast spent thirty minutes a day playing Wii sports games. After six weeks of this “workout routine,” the boy conducting the routine lost ten pounds and two percent of his body fat. For the first time, video games can actually help you lose weight instead of gaining it!
4) Hiking: Nothing is better than exercising while breathing in fresh mountain air. Whether you do it in a group or alone, hiking can help you shed a few pounds while spending some quality time in the great outdoors.
5) Pilates or Yoga Class: Most people think that Pilates and Yoga only improve flexibility, but in fact, they are both great ways to lose some extra weight. Taking a Pilates or Yoga class allows you to get in shape while participating in a social environment.
About the Author
If you’re ready to read about more ways to
, check out Weight Loss HD for all the latest
The Biggest Loser: Weight Loss Yoga
| || |
Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss [VHS]
Title notwithstanding, Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss isn’t likely to promote weight loss any more than lots of other videos will. But that’s not a knock–it merely reflects the fact that anyone who practices yoga regularly and conscientiously can both shave off some extra pounds and significantly reshape his or her body. With four different instructors simultaneously demonstrating a single pro…
| || |
Bryan Kest – Power Yoga for Weight Loss [VHS]
This video is from the latest (2002) series from Bryan Kest, after his exceptionally popular Power Yoga series: Energize, Tone and Sweat. In the “Bryan Kest-Power Yoga for Weight Loss” video, Bryan creates a unique cardiovascular workout, using the principles of Dynamic Flow. This workout will make you sweat, burn calories and strengthen your heart and lungs. Also check out “Bryan Kest-Power Yoga…
| || |
A.M. & P.M. Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss (2 pack) [VHS]
Instructor Suzanne Deason has come up with a set of practices to begin and end the day with a variety of lengthening and relaxing poses. However, the second half of the title is a bit of a misnomer. These routines are not fat-burning, strenuous exercises; rather, as Deason says, they will aid in one’s “commitment to losing weight.” What they will do is provide a gentle 23-minute wake-up with a ser…