To help maintain healthy sleep and relieve symptoms of bedwetting.
Features and Benefits
• Bedtime Buddy Herbal Skin Cream is especially formulated to assist children (and parents) with a smooth and tranquil bedtime.
• Bedtime Buddy has been formulated to maintain healthy sleep and relieve symptoms of bedwetting.
• Bedtime Buddy is made in Australia from Australian and overseas extracts.
• Bedtime Buddy may assist with sleeping and settling problems immediately.
How it works
• Bedtime Buddy contains a combination of essential oils that are traditionally used for upsets, over-excitement and bedwetting
• Lavender and Roman chamomile are essential oils traditionally used with children to help them relax.
• With the addition of Lime and Rose geranium the combination of these oils helps to maintain a healthy nervous system and calm children at bedtime.
• Myrrh and Cypress oils are included to specifically help relieve symptoms of bedwetting (enuresis) in children. It is thought that these oils help to co-ordinate and assist the efficiency of bladder filling and emptying. In other words they help to improve bladder control and may help to relieve symptoms of bedwetting.
How to Use
External application only. Do not ingest.
For children 3-12 years: Apply ¼ to ½ metric teaspoon of cream to chest, lower abdomen or feet, each night before bed.
Avoid the pubic area.
For sensitive skin rotate areas of application. For bedwetting allow 4-8 weeks before best results.
There are no recorded contra-indications or known drug interactions for the ingredients in Bedtime Buddy
Rose geranium oil has been reported to be non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. However, cases of dermatitis in hypersensitive individuals have been reported1.
Active Ingredients Per GRAM
|Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) leaf||5 mg|
|Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) leaf||2 mg|
|Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) leaf||1 mg|
|Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) leaf||900 mcg|
|Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) leaf||200 mcg|
|Commiphora molmol (Myrrh) leaf||90 mcg|
|Mixed (low-Alpha-type) tocopherols (natural Vitamin E)||3.5 mg|
For bedwetting, results can occur within 1-2 weeks but it is our experience that most users experience results in the first 4-8 weeks.
Best results are generally observed by 2 - 3 months. Once optimal results are achieved a lower maintenance dose (half the initial recommended dose) may be followed for another 1-2 months, after which children may then try stopping the cream altogether.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your healthcare professional.
1. Battaglia 2002, The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy.